Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Something NEW !!!



Splenderosa's Designer 20" Long Necklace

this is a VERY dainty necklace, not at all as large as it looks in the photo


hook & eye closure

see how small the beads are, this is approximately the right size



Vermeil, 18K Gold Overlay
Faceted Blue Onyx Beaded Chain & 
Bezel Set Sky Blue Chalcedony & Rose Quartz
Pendant Approximately 1/2" Wide by 1.25" Tall
Hook & Eye Closure

this piece could be wrapped double or worn as a long necklace

only 4 available

$125.00

to pre-order please email 
splenderosa@gmail.com

we will send you a PayPal invoice or we will process your credit card directly.

worldwide shipping available



this is intended as part of our Fall/Holiday Collection
but I couldn't wait to show YOU !!!




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful...you are just getting better and better!! Love the color too...but cannot bring myself to think of anything having to do with fall lol! Am sure that will change though once we hit that first 90 degree day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that bracelet!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour,
    Je ne peux malheureusement pas voir la photo de ce bijou... Je suis certaine qu'il doit être magnifique.

    ❁ Gros bisous ❁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only one who can't see the necklace?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Necklace not showing on my Mac.
    Will try again.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.