Saturday, July 5, 2014

Must LOVE Dogs !! 50% OFF ALL SPLENDEROSA MERCHANDISE SAT/SUN










that's right, my lovelies...


50% off of every single item in the shop


click the icon at top right sidebar...just right over there...

email me the pic or a good description of what you want,

splenderosa@gmail.com


we will check our stock, 
if we have it we will send you a PayPal invoice
reflecting the discount.

how's that for a 4th of July sale.


ending Sunday @ 6:00PM Central (that's Houston time)


happy shopping !!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh,my.....:)))
    That's so cute,they two!!!
    I LOVE dogs too,

    Hugs,
    Xxx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this, had to call Renee to come and see it.
    Happy 4th Marsha..
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's