Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Ideas For Fall Dressing

you know, most of us live fairly casual lives nowadays,
even if we work, dressing is so much more casual than before,
and current styles reflect this.

because, let's face it...fashion trends are for the young women,
those who haven't seen it before it other iterations, etc.

& this is fine, but all of us want to look fashionable, no matter our age or position in life.

& frankly, I love this little dress!
the total explosion of flowers in these colors does say "Fall" to me,
especially anchored with the darker accessories.
a "new" Fall look we can all embrace.
right?




both of these images courtesy of Vanessa Jackman, one of my favorite
street-style photographers.




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! It's a beautiful dress although I can do without the pigeon toes. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!
    LOVE,love,love flowers prints:)*
    And,of course for the Autumn too....

    This young lady looks SO pretty!
    But dosn't matter how old we are,exactly what you says Marsha,we can wear dresses for the fashionable appearance for everyday.....

    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.