Friday, March 27, 2015

Grand, but Cozy....



when I saw this image my heart just fluttered,
everything about this appeals to me, including the paint color in the foreground.

it's grand, but completedy cozy and inviting, isn't it?




as I followed the trail back to the original post,
I discovered a wonderful woman named Lynda who has a lovely blog called
GATES OF CRYSTAL.

you will find her icon on my side bar, I think it would be great if you popped over
to see her.

Yvonne Pratt @ StoneGable
will become one of her biggest supporters, I just know it.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for telling me about Lynda. I went over to her site and have signed up. Beautiful room.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really LOVE that sign! Have a wonderful weekend, Marsha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Marsha! I am really touched by your kindness.
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://summitsofrubies.blogspot.com/2015/03/he-sends-his-word-and-he-heals-us.html Marsha, I want you to know how your kind words affected me.

      Delete
  4. Her wood floors...love her wood floors.
    A sweet shout out from one of our loveliest cheerleaders!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look ...sophisticated, pretty and yet comfortable not stuffy.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.