Friday, March 27, 2015

Grand, but Cozy....



when I saw this image my heart just fluttered,
everything about this appeals to me, including the paint color in the foreground.

it's grand, but completedy cozy and inviting, isn't it?




as I followed the trail back to the original post,
I discovered a wonderful woman named Lynda who has a lovely blog called
GATES OF CRYSTAL.

you will find her icon on my side bar, I think it would be great if you popped over
to see her.

Yvonne Pratt @ StoneGable
will become one of her biggest supporters, I just know it.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for telling me about Lynda. I went over to her site and have signed up. Beautiful room.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I really LOVE that sign! Have a wonderful weekend, Marsha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Marsha! I am really touched by your kindness.
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://summitsofrubies.blogspot.com/2015/03/he-sends-his-word-and-he-heals-us.html Marsha, I want you to know how your kind words affected me.

      Delete
  4. Her wood floors...love her wood floors.
    A sweet shout out from one of our loveliest cheerleaders!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look ...sophisticated, pretty and yet comfortable not stuffy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's