Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New Colors...New Styles.

new colors of the insanely popular 
genuine Italian leather handbag

I have a very very limited stock of these bags ordered,
and I know the manufacturer will sell out completely.

so if you want one please email us immediately.
your order will be a PRE-ORDER
as the merchandise is not in stock yet, but is on order.

splenderosa@gmail.com

I am placing them in 2 boutiques in Houston & will retail for about $250.00 each
which is still far below the original Chloe price which begins at $1700 +

$150.00

for my readers


"Chelsea"
Snake Print Black/White









"Chelsea"
BLUE




"CHELSEA" 
PINK



"CHELSEA"
Yellow


just so you know, there is NO leather top handle on this version


we still have the
BLACK/DOVE GRAY/RED & RED/BLACK COMBINATION


an email from one of the purchasers


Hi Marsha,

I received my grey Chelsea bag. So wonderful(worth the wait). I truly love it . The new colorful ones are darling, and the snail bag PRECIOUS!!! You do good work, keep it up, I love your stuff.
Have a blessed spring day.

Thank you,

Kristi Cates
Cates Interior Design

***********************************************

& the little SNAIL bag
that was such a hit last year is not back in stock.

Only in 
STONE
as shown
&
BLACK
as shown on my header


  • Gold-tone hardware, Jewelled Collar
  • MyLux® Fashion Snail Designer Women Shoulder Bag K0032
    8.7" L X 10.5" W X 7.5" H Medium Sized Handbag
  • Zip top closure Detachable shoulder strap
  • Faux leather
  • Designer inspired handbag
  • this little bag was originally an Italian bag costing around $2000.
believe me, when I tell you how wonderful it it, and that it's a great conversation piece also.
one of my clients used her's as a decoration in her home!!

ours alone
$125.00

email to order
splenderosa@gmail.com
we will send you a PayPal invoice

available on the blog only, not on the website
******************************************************************************************************
little clutch in a faux leather python print
  • Push-lock closure
  • Gold-tone hardware
  • Detachable chain shoulder strap
  • L 8 * H 3.5 * W 2

$85.00

"MARIBEL"
black
PC11522 BLACK by PINKCOSMO

MARIBEL
PINK
PC11522 BLACK


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Un petit sac escargot sublime !! et tellement original... j'adore les petits sacs et celui-ci me plaît beaucoup.

    ❀ Gros bisous ❀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, all lovely, but when I saw the round one thought's of my Mama in the late fifty's flooded my mind.
    She bought most of her clothes at Neimans. I remember her round Marble like gray purse with her Initials in the center in gold. It was a purse like no other. Wish I had it now.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love my black one. I was in NY and a stranger said to me "I've been lusting after that Chloe bag!" I just smiled and said thank you.
    Thank you Marsha that is.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These bags are beautiful! I love the little snail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are divine! And your taste is impeccable! My mom would have just loved one of these, well me too! :) xx Rié

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bags are beautiful, so chic and stylish. And the snail is adorable. I love your taste Marsha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous post! Yes please, I want them all! Love keeping up with your blog! Have a great week!
    Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
  8. How amazing is the yellow - just love it and the pink faux python is gorgeous! Happy Tuesday, Marsha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's