Thursday, May 28, 2015

What I LOVE Now....Summer 2015


Oscar de la Renta Resort 2016
woo hoo









important & beautiful little life




Amal Clooney at the Tokyo premier of Tomorrowland
gown by John Galliano for Maison Martin Margiela
is simply exquisite on her.

amal-clooney-yellow-dress-tomorrowland-premiere-tokyo-2015





I've loved this for awhile now



muffytakesmanhattan:

SPLENDEROSA SAYS:I love this because it’s not perfect, the jars are too large for the table & the mirror, the blue flowers are too big for the vase, the orange lamp shade does not exactly fit in, however, the entire thing is a piece of art.  Don’t you think?  It would take an eclectic person to create this vignette and not be frightened that someone would disapprove.

I love this because it’s not perfect, 
the jars are too large for the table & the mirror, the blue flowers are too big for the vase, 
the orange lamp shade does not exactly fit in, however, 
the entire thing is a piece of art.
  Don’t you think?  
It would take an eclectic person to create this vignette
 and not be frightened that someone would disapprove.


& finally this one.....
wishing, hoping, dreaming



what do you LOVE right now?

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. right now I am in love with freshly cut roses from the garden, I have never seen so many roses the bushes are literally drooping with the weight of flowers and so I love to cut some and bring them indoors, all different colours, vintage glass vases of varying shapes and sizes, my kitchen and drawing room are overflowing with them! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eclectic vignette is right up my alley, oh, and I wouldn't mind sipping that glass of wine on the deck either! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE just now: many time to walk in the nature with my beautiful little doggy..... She is sweet and loves the same as me! This is joke of cause but we love the sunshine and beautiful walking through the forest and dunes:)))
    I love just now to paint with oil and acrylic and I love to make delish eat for dinner too..... Just enjoying my daily life,my dearest friend!:)
    Hugs to you and my friendly xxx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY LOVES at the moment are Theodore my CAT who is asleep on my lap purring away!MY garden which desperately needs me to spend some time in it deadheading the fallen roses..........and my new lipstick!
    YES< TO putting those recipes together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DID you see my response?!!XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it all, but the Oscar dress...to...die...for!! Have a wonderful weekend, Marsha!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha,
    I enjoyed all your photos of what you love right now. Well I loved seeing you visit my post and what I love right now is the thought of possibilities. Delightful possibilites of successful renovations completed in this old Philly Rowhome.
    Be well and enjoy your weekend.
    xx,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post, love it all. Amal is so refreshingly classy and glamorous. but the Oscar dress ... oh la la. xx Rié

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ma loving mixes of chartreuse and ocean blue with a pop of lavender this summer !

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.