Friday, June 12, 2015

Something New & Cool

with temps rising every single day, being out & about requires some thinking ahead...

like how many times can one get in & out of a hot car without wilting?
if you know, let me know.

anyway, something in the shop that I'm definitely into:

a Joie Ikat silk pant and top in blues/whites/beiges


the racer-back top

Displaying photo 2.JPG

close-up of the ikat=type pant print
with vibrant blue/white/beige undertones
it's really lovely

Displaying photo 4.JPG



& this is super-pretty & fresh
little pin-dots of white on the blue field,
looks like little pearls to me.




Displaying photo 3 (1).JPG


all available at SOHO Couture in Houston
or
here  at Joie.com


here's Miranda Kerr wearing similar Joie Aryn pants,
styled for travelling it looks like.
white tee, blue blazer
a uniform!

Joie Aryn Ikat Silk Wide Leg Pants Photograph



& then I got carried away with the shopping...

then I saw THIS and nearly fainted it's just so beautiful...

do you agree?

NMS15_TA7P7

Cobalt Sachin & Babi Noir Strapless Animal Print Ball Gown
$850
sizes 0-12
 Neiman-Marcus
go here to see

I would DEFINITELY wear this !!
& for this look the price is wonderful too.

Photobucket

1 comment:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.