hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Flowers Needed....

hello everyone,

to all of you who have recently purchased merchandise from us,
I would like to reassure each of you that ALL order are being

unfortunately, I've pulled my right leg hamstring...& prior to this I had NO idea
how painful it is.

it's so painful it's waking me up from a sound sleep in the middle of the night,
& no matter how much medicine I swallow I'm still in pain.

NOTHING, nothing is working.

I'm trying to do a little at the time, and then rest my leg,

please accept my most sincere apology for the delay.



  1. Darling Marsha, thinking of you, your poor Sweets! Get better soon. I still love my gorgeous diamanté neckpiece I bought from you! xxx

  2. Oh No, Marsha...does heat help? Surely hope you'll be up and about soon. You're in my prayers.

  3. Oh no!! I am so sorry. I hope you are better SOON!!! My hubby has a hip replacement scheduled for 7/27. He is so anxious to do it cause he is in alot of pain too. I'll be praying for you.

  4. I'm so sorry about your injury. Ice?

  5. Marsha,dear.....:(((
    I am SO sorry for you leg!
    Oh my Goodness, help please....
    Love you,thinking of you,dear friend

  6. Hi dear Marsha! Take care of your leg and rest is in order...sometimes it is hard to be patient
    allowing healing as we want to go go go! I am here daily so wish you to know I thank you for
    all you do out here, sharing your beautiful inspiring blog. I love hearing the music too! Rest
    up....its HOT outside ~ xoxo.....(ice is likely best as heat swells more) ;-))

  7. Dear Marsha, what horrible and painful news for you. I hope you recover soon. Go easy and move slowly. Thinking of you, Debx.

  8. So very sorry to hear!
    Sent a suggestion to your email! Ice and kinesiology tape...
    Feel better soon!
    T xx

  9. Rest and heal. Healing takes time, so prop the leg up on a pillow, read some books, sip a cuppa.

    Have you talked to a doc or physical therapist? A PT might be useful in a bit.

    1. Had P.T. yesterday, in a salt water heated therapy tub. It helped by 50%. I had less pain immediately.
      So, I'm 1/2 healed. :)'s


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's