Thursday, July 9, 2015

Lightweight, Long Summer Scarves

these are some of my favorite pieces for summer

TURQUOISE/LEOPARD
100% poly
45" x 67"

$35 each

the below photo is showing the field of the scarf ONLY
we did not order the lilac


PEACH/LEOPARD





BIRDS & FLOWERS
100% Poly
70" X 40"

$30

to order please email us
splendrosa@gmail.com

there are only a few of these lovlies as we are heading into the
Fall/Holiday Season
(seriously, can you believe it !!!)
& will be previewing some of the things we feel are important for the upcoming season.

last call for summer !!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh,you says good,Marsha! "Last call for Summer"......
    These turqouise/Leopard is truly amazing!:)
    Thankyou for you coming by me on Instagram!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scarfs - love them all. It's to hot here in CA to wear them, but I do love them and have quite a few. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.