Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Bags



hi everyone,
I have been SO busy, some good, some not so good, as it always is with everyone.

we have finally placed our order for Fall/Holiday which is expected to be delivered in mid-August.



we have a few pieces left of the this incredible little GENUINE LEATHER number

1 left NUDE/LIGHT PINK BEIGE
$ 140.00   SOLD


1 LEFT
PALE YELLOW   

1 LEFT
BLACK/very pale pale beige/white snake print
SOLD




only a few of each of these
RED
RED/BLACK COMBO
BLACK 2 AVAILABLE
GRAY

all above $140


this medium sized bag
NAVY SUEDE/BLUE LEATHER

$170


& this darling one, CANVAS
"DOVIE"

$ 45
email us
splenderosa@gmail.com
we will send you a PayPal invoice including shipping/handling
& ship out immediately.


a message received from one of our readers & purchasers:

A package from Splenderosa is always like a present to myself.
I don’t know what kind of magical elves you’re using, but they’re doing a great job 
-- the handbags you sell are beautifully designed and top quality. 
I haven’t seen anything I like better, even at much higher prices.

have a wonderful day, my friends.





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Marsha, I love your things. The bags are yummy!

    Thanks for stopping by my place today and leaving a note. You asked, and, yes, I'm in the Houston area myself. Small world. Stop by again soon. I look forward to our next visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's