Thursday, August 13, 2015

My Unworn Badgeley Mischka Gown


the time has finally come for me to divest myself of some of my beautiful apparel...

2 reasons.

no more space in the closet
& the fact that they no longer fit into my lifestyle.

rest assured, if I tell you they are NEW, NEVER WORN,
or LIGHTLY WORN,
this is the TRUTH.
I never lend my clothing to anyone & all of it has been in a specially air conditioned closet designed for these things, so it's been cold in there.

below is one of my purchases from Sak's 5th Avenue,
this divine Badgeley-Mischka Dove Gray Silk Gown with a Fishtail Hemline,
size 6-8
cost was about $3900.00
now selling to someone who would love to own it, offers begin at $450.00,
I will sell it now for $999.00.
it's listed on EBAY

never worn.

I have lots more pics if you are interested.
it is heavily beaded and encrusted with crystals with dangling teardrops,
the beading gets lighter as it nears the hemline.


perfect for a 2nd wedding, or an attendant or the Mother-of-the-Bride/Groom











Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my this is Gorgeous!! I wish my arms were better, or I'd consider it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's