Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Three's Company !!!




these red outfits make me smile,
bring on the holidays !!!



the 70's vibe is such a happy, casual way to dress.
any of these outfits 
make a perfect winter's day dressing in Houston.

 Grabbing all attention and turning heads as beauty's
Sanne Vloet, Larissa Hofmann & Melina Gesto 
take a stroll through the city as David Bellemere captures the models 
in the likes of Tommy Hilfiger, Stella McCartney, Hermes & Bottega Veneta,
 styled together by Marina Gallo 
for the september issue of Vogue Spain.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe it's that time of year already, I was just enjoying my Summer! Great clothing though! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....
    These peaces are truly fantastic for Fall/Winter!
    And,how beautiful made images with a wonderful models!
    Like the FALL mood here so much:)))

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.