Thursday, September 24, 2015

Attention Houston Shoppers !!!

well, well, well...



I have some rather good news for our Aspen visitors and Houston residents...

there is a LUXURY RESALE SHOP

& I mean REAL LUXURY PRODUCTS for women
at Post Oak Boulevard & San Felipe
next to Luby's Cafeteria

originally opened in Aspen, I went into the shop this afternoon just to check it out.

it's called 
THE LITTLE BIRD

ladies, they have the spiffiest shop you've ever seen,
very avant garde,
with the most beautiful designer merchandise all on consignment for resale.

handbags
shoes
luggage
garments
jewelry

all of the most excellent quality, even including the famous Hermes Birkin bags.
I saw a beautiful Missoni dress, gorgeous bags & shoes.
all in almost-new condition.

this is good news for both buyers and sellers alike.
if you have something wonderful you no longer want, 
& it's true designer, take it over to them.
or if you want something gorgeous but cannot pay the price for the luxury designer items,
go over immediately.

they have a website but it doesn't begin to show what is actually in the shop.

it's worth a visit either way.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Great tips for fashionistas in Houston!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour chère amie,

    Des choix certainement merveilleux...

    Gros bisous ✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like great fun! Maybe I need a little trip to Houston!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived closer to take advantage of all your insider tips! :)

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.