Friday, September 11, 2015

The Sleek Minimalisf

Christophe Lemaire of Paris, below,

but it could easily be Ralph Lauren couldn't it?

Lemaire can be found on Net-a-Porter.
I am in love with this look !!!
I would be in serious trouble if these clothes were carried near me.
remember, I'm 5'7" tall so I can carry off all this fabric, swishing around.

below, H&M
 (who knew?)
Victoria Beckham


in a future post I'll talk about culottes (not anything like those awful ones from the past),
as they can be quite appealing
below, the VINCE top, which is one of the most perfect tops we've ever seen.
comes in black & white
it's a year-around piece, goes with any kind of bottom from a mini, maxi, midi, pants.

& a good price, as well click here

NMF16_TADM1
also, VINCE in pink, cashmere pointelle trim sweater trim,
also in white.
 HERE
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the Christophe Lemaire outfit that you have selected. I love the colour palette he uses across his collections.
    Have a good weekend! It is just feeling like the first taste of spring here! finally!
    Cheers,
    Deborah, Melbourne, Australia

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.