Monday, October 26, 2015

Another Reason I Love Italy

note:  the music player on my blog has a ticker running across the bottom of your screen which
shows each piece of music & the artist. 
 you can arrow backward or forward to check everything out.
HOWEVER, something very unusual is happening, and after a selection you may hear a
COMMERCIAL?
just click on the forward arrow and it will begin playing music again.
we are working on this !!



hi guys, just a quick update on Tuesday evening...
I am SO sick with feverd, bodyaches, sneezing, sniffling, coughing X10...
when you just cannot do anything except to stay inside and rest.
my doctor saw me briefly this morning and gave me a Z-Pack, said I didn't have the flu after taking a swab of the nasel passages (never had that done before)...& believe me when I tell you it was all I could do to drive home and snuggle into the bed. I finally got up at 6PM to drive to the pharmacy
'cause I knew I had to.  already have TWO of the antibiotic pills in me and I know I'll be better tomorrow.  Theraflu doubled up did not do a thing for me, except take away any fever I might have had.  Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine actually works far better for me.

looking at the beautiful images below is making me smile....



Tuscany

17th century villa









Villa Cetinale is a 17th century villa in the Ancaiano district near Siena, Italy. Designed by the architect Carlo Fontana, in the Roman Baroque style, the villa was built in 1680 by Cardinal Flavio Chigi for Pope Alexander VII — Fabio Chigi. The gardens at Villa Cetinale are renowned as being amongst the most beautiful in Italy. Within easy reach of Florence, Siena, Pisa, Rome, Villa Cetinale is ideally situated for sightseeing, shopping, eating out or just relaxing in the beautiful Tuscan landscape.

one may dine, stay for a few days or take over the entire villa.

I know you would love it too.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. There's no denying the beauty of Tuscan landscape and architecture! How gorgeous is that?
    Thanks for sharing Marsha!
    Deborah - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour chère amie,

    Comment ne pas aimer lorsque j'admire chacune de vos magnifiques photos ? Un havre de paix, juste oublier le stress de la vie de tous les jours.

    Gros bisous ❀ ♡ ❀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had stayed here. Missed a beautiful spot. I tell everyone
    travel when you are young. Gosh I wish I could go one more time.
    How long did you stay here? yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha,
    What's not to love? Tuscany captures your heart, rewards your soul and you never forget the magical pull and allure.
    You are speaking my language of admiration, desire to dwell in Tuscany and my never ending lifelong dream.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The view is just wonderful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This place is calling me so loudly.
    Get well soon lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.