Sunday, February 21, 2016

You Have to Try This




this is a super inexpensive product new to the market...
& I'm always looking for something without OIL for cleansing my face & eyes.

take my word for it, this product may revolutionize makeup removal.

my skin is very sensitive, and my eyes sting with a lot of products,
however, this one doesn't have a bad effect at all, it works, all makeup comes off with a couple
of swipes of cotton pads, and there is no greasy residue.

I love it !!

once clean, I always use toner (usually NARS), followed by a serum which I allow to dry,
then apply the thickest night cream on the planet to my neck & face (& hands if I wear
night-time gloves).

it's at all the drugstores, supermarkets,
but go here to read all the product info.

I think it's good for hydration also.






Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser