Monday, March 28, 2016

the best moments....

The cobbles of Gold HillGold Hill, Dorset, EnglandThe view looking down this famous hill is one of the most romantic sights in England. (Credit: Stephen Banks, @DorsetScouser - Twitter) More info
the best moments....

this is about to become a weekly feature in my drastically changing blog.

I know you who read me know some major shifts have occured around my place,
for one thing, I simply do not have the time I used to in order create my blog, because now
I'm working 4 days a week.
creating a good, especially a great, blog takes a whole lot of time...creating content which
is actually something of interest to everyone of you is really difficult.

I am so bored with clicking over to see what someone likes or recommends on their every post.
I'm not saying I won't do this from time to time.  I'm just saying if I do it, it will be something
I believe is of sincere value, is absolutely beautiful or really fun.

with this post...it's travel.

the above photograph is 
The Cobbles of Gold Hill in Dorset, England.
the view down this little hillside is one of the most romantic in England, I think.

Credit: Stephen Banks, @DorsetScouser - Twitter

for me, some of the best moments of my life have been via travel...
what about you?