Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Some New Outfits I Really LIKE ....

may the Lord grant eternal peace to the fallen
& bestow love upon their friends & families.




Parker Annabelle Lace HERE
cap sleeved navy, this could be the perfect dress as it just goes anywhere, doesn't it?



ahhhh, this is something I would most certainly have worn...
Jonathan Simkhai
cold-shoulder loopy-yarn turtleneck with much drama
a really KEY look going forward is the off-shoulder look, this piece gives you that look as
well....can't say enough about this !!!

NMS16_TD1H7





not to be missed, this awesome bootie, See by Chloe,
"Janis" found here
love the studs, love the buckle,



NMS16_X36GL


something every woman will need is a NEW feminine blouse...the day of the pussy-cat bow 
is back and looking better than ever...they're coming in every price point.
this lovely piece below is Theory, the Elmani Silk Georgette Ruffle Front,
comes in INK & this WHITE

NMS16_TCS6W



below, one of the most gorgeous dresses I've seen in awhile....
beautiful lace (BIG HUGE TREND) in INK NAVY & DEEP AZURE,
& I think almost all of us can wear this style....
it's SELF PORTRAIT Floral Lace Prairie Midi, size 0-10





do you guys like any of this?

I'd really like to know if you enjoy these posts.  OK?  OK.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely feminine, stylish choices!!!
    The first one dress is one of the beauties in the wardrobe......:)
    And indeed, that shoes are stunning for almost all styles woman's clothes.

    Xx,
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep the fashion flowing....this is the post that I miss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha - only one or two will load for me; I think they're too sense for my i-net capabilities. I confess I like feminine dresses more than shoes...I'm at the age where I choose comfort over style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, I love every piece you area showing, and I LOVE these types of posts as well as your posts whereby
    you give you opinions on current situations happening in our world today. I am with you on every one of them, and I applaud your honesty and courage to write them. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have stopped wearing sleevless and cap sleeves as my arms look terrible to me. I am DETERMINED however to exercise and maybe next summer they will be presentable again:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy that you share your thoughts about what's happening in the world around us. Of course, I fall in love with all of the dresses and accessories. Your photos are delightful. It's always a pleasure to visit with you!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.