hop over to Marsha's new web shop, lots of goodies for you & the holidays

Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Way We Were....

“  Portrait of Elizabeth Taylor for The Taming of the Shrew directed by Franco Zeffirelli, 1967

Elizabeth Taylor in The Taming of the Shrew, 
with Richard Burton

maybe she was at her most beautiful at this time ?
beautiful she was.



  1. I thought she was gorgeous. I remember going to Neiman Marcus to buy a white Cashmere Coat
    with a double wide Lynx collar. My Mother couldn't believe I was doing it. Remember"Butterfield 8". Later I was at the Smart Shop and buying a 3 strand big bubble
    necklace.My mamma's friend came into the store with my Mom. They both tried
    talking me out of it . Said it was too much for a short person. I said LIZ is short,
    and she wears them. Now I had the coat and necklace. I was a happy camper.
    Great memories of Butterfield 8. yvonne


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's