Thursday, September 29, 2016

Just About Perfect.....

fashion-clue:
“ www.fashionclue.net | Fashion Tumblr, Street Wear & Outfits
”
again, the white shirt/blouse
& now, with the holidays approaching, I'm going mad for RED.
plain red pumps when a wilder, more hip, girl would have chosen the platform wedge
or something with straps & tassels.

not our girl, she's polished to perfection, isn't she?

I'm, once again, starting a diet.
I've been on a diet or sorts all my life.
it's terrible.
but this time I must win...an old boyfriend has called up out of the blue to say he's going to be in town mid October.
MID OCTOBER !!!

what's a girl to do?
run, walk, sit-ups, crunches, spinning, bikes, treadmill
& NO FOOD 
except rabbit food.

is it worth it?
I don't know, but it would be so nice to lose the weight and to see him, as well.

is that having your cake & eating it too
??????

Photobucket