Wednesday, September 7, 2016

One Size Fits All.....

this is one of the most wonderful shawl wraps I've seen lately.
HEAVY WEIGHT acrylic with  Mongolian sheep (sheared from the living animal) collar
pretty much goes with everything we own for Fall/Winter
& can even be thrown over a coat when it's REALLY cold.

here in Houston this is the only wrap we need most of the time during our
mild winters...and as I've given up real fur, this little number makes me happy.

sheared sheep is OK...the little ones get up and walk right out of the pen into the pasture again...
this is a good thing.
KTSW001-01_05
KTSW001-01_08
would you guys wear this?

let me know as I'm ordering for the shop.

Price $149.00 

(note:  one of my girlfriends who is an exec in retail says this piece could sell for
as much as $250-$300 )

so my price is really a good one, isn't it?




Photobucket