Friday, October 7, 2016

A Little VELVET, Please


one cannot help but notice the abundance of
VELVET
this Fall/Holiday Season...

even a little touch, like the gown below
if you click over you will see it's backless !!!

BGF17_W0DVN



or this stunner from ETRO

BGF17_W0CYY

I know if I look around in my closet I'll find something splendid, something too
beautiful it couldn't be parted with, and something 
PERFECT FOR RIGHT NOW !!!

& don't forget the SHOES/BOOTIES/BOOTS

velvet, lace, leather RULES this season

BGF17_S0G4H


what do you guys think?
will you be wearing something velvet this season? 




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE velvet and will definitely be wearing it this season! I have a beautiful military-style jacket with velvet & a few fun velvet tops. I really love the black column dress with the bodice flare in your post too - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first outfit!!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore velvet. Where can I buy those booties??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes will wear a velvet blouse found while rummaging in my closet, lets say it is 30 years old or more!!! what about velvet slippers ? found in the same place!!!

    Lace? no I am 75 years old and lace reminds me too much of my grandmother!!! but my daughter and grand daughter found their pleasure ( lace blouses)in said closet...


    Annie v,

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH YES!
    FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!
    IT is MY FABRIC!!!!!!!!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE HAD GUESTS OVER LAST NIGHT AND THE WOMEN WERE ALL TALKING ABOUT WEARING A DRESS AND ANKLE BOOTIES TO OUR CHRISTMAS PARTY. i AM ON THE HUNT NOW FOR WHAT i WANT!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.