Friday, October 21, 2016

The New Monochromatic #1

The Pantsuit by eula-eldridge-tolliver featuring a leather tote purse


awwww-cute:
“ Look at that face. The joys of being a parent (Source: http://ift.tt/2eFat4n)
”


well, they're monochromatic too, aren't they ??

I must tell you guys that as much as I love all things beautiful and fine, I love animals the MOST.
all animals.
I find myself smiling when I come across a particularly great photo of them.
giraffes, dogs, horses, chickens, birds, pigs,
oh well, I forgot all birds are called fowl, but everything has a heart & instincts, and as far as I can they all have feelings too.

have a wonderful weekend...enjoy the NFL football games,
or even the high school football games.
hug you pets !!!

I love you !!




4 comments:

  1. Normally not a fan of pant suits but that one looks so chic!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too young to remember that once upon a time everyone wore suits to work, to lunch, etc. The wheel is turning back to that time in fashion, however, I don't think you guys will embrace this, unless it's in the casual way all of you dress now. I love your input. You rock !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have always loved the elegant polished look of a good pant suit. In my days working in corporate my closet was full of pant suits. And I 'm with you on animals ... I enjoy my time with my furbabies Dolce & Gabbana the most. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celia, you are the absolute BEST !!! I always laugh when you say the names of your puppies.
      xx's

      Delete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's