Wednesday, November 23, 2016

THANKSGIVING


what a wonderful holiday this is for us Americans.
I sincerely look forward to this occasion...
as soon as summer ends, I'm already planning...
& I know lots of you guys are, as well.

but, I absolutely refuse to decorate for Christmas 
BEFORE Thanksgiving !!


just a few lovely images to share with you today.
give thanks to our Lord for our wonderful country & say a special prayer to all our
service members & their families.
may they all come home safely & soon.


Image result for thanksgiving photos



Related image


Image result for thanksgiving photos


Image result for thanksgiving photos

Michael George Flowers:


I'm writing a very long post for your weekend viewing and thinking.
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, my friends !!!

Related image




Photobucket