Wednesday, December 14, 2016

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


coldy:
“ seasons-of-lov3:
“ “ Puppy! on We Heart It.
” ”
ALL YEAR ROUND WINTER/CHRISTMAS BLOG http://coldy.tumblr.com
”



available to USA & Canada ONLY



26 x 68"
100%  MULBERRY SILK OBLONG SCARF
Beautiful Chinoiserie Design
PINK/TURQUOISE

# 1



LAPIS/BLUE
#2



#3
RED SILK OBLONG SCARF CHECK PATTERN
2858038705_1257572640

#4  SOLD OUT
100% SILK BLUE/NAVY OBLONG SCARF
2858041575_1257572640

#5
RED/BLACK SILK OBLONG SCARF

2858047014_1257572640



Ladies, these pieces are absolutely beautiful, and would sell for MUCH MORE $$$$ in the shops.

I am SO proud of these (as I am of all our merchandise) !!

&, seriously, what woman/girl wouldn't want one and who wouldn't USE it ????


$ 95.00
shipping gratis

email me to purchase

splenderosa@gmail.com
remember I will need the # of the scarf

reminder to all of my loyal readers, 
there are many lovely things in my shop ready to ship.
if you would take a few moments to click on the links below
to find scarves and ruana/shawls of many kinds.

over the weekend I will repost the leather handbags for you guys.

GIRAFFE SQUARE SCARF 100% SILK
  






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. All of these are so beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.