Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Biker or Fashionista ?

girlinprada:
“ gucci hand-painted leather biker jacket
”


Oh, I know I'd probably get tired of it, there is just so much going on with the zippers, the rivets,
the flowers, the jewels, yada yada yada.

NOPE !
I would never get tired of this!
NEVER

you see, it's transcended decades, hasn't it?
decades !

imagine how it might look with a big ball gown skirt.
or a simple black leather pencil skirt
or, like the young ones would wear it, with any kind of jean.
or thrown over your shoulders with a LBD, high boots.

do any of you feel this way?

of course, money is no object, is it?
:)'s

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm kind of torn but I think I like that jacket!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . . . giving me crazy ideas on how to 'gussy up' my black leather jacket!!!!!
    It's really beautiful and I agree with all the ways you suggest wearing it.
    Mary x


    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, and if I was really brave I'd wear it with a pink tulle skirt!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.