Thursday, January 12, 2017

Leather Bag Sale


1st come, 1st served

genuine soft leather tote
absolutely the perfect size for any sized woman or girl

braided top-handles & shoulder strap
14 1/3" x 11 3/4" 
snap closure

this is such a great look for anytime of the year,

TAN/CARAMEL

1 ONLY

large enough, but NOT over-the-top BIG
has a portable traveler 
& a detachable phone holder

$150.00  NOW  $95.00
(offered elsewhere for $395.00)

TO ORDER
splenderosa@gmail.com
713.679.1181


#4 DARK RED
1 only available










#6 YELLOW
SOLD OUT COMPLETELY

JUST TO SHOW YOU THE DETAILS






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am such a bag lady and this one is gorgeous. I am lusting after the tan one but I think my husband is at the stage where he will say "me or the bag!"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's