Sunday, January 29, 2017

WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE SALE TO MY READERS


MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN, MY FRIENDS

we have some very interesting items which we're putting

ON SALE

beginning with this one

12-_12


8" x 10" 
Saddle Tan
Genuine Leather Shoulder Strap with Leather Tassel
2 inside compartments

ONLY 1 REMAINING

regularly $150.00
now $95.00 + shipping

click link on left sidebar
"Leather Saddle Bag "



12-_04




12-_03


please come back to see me each day this week
as we are actually CLEARING OUT THE WEARHOUSE

so lots of things will be ON SALE BIG TIME.

SCARVES
HANDBAGS
PONCHOS
RUANAS

JEWELRY ( tons of jewelry)

& I may even sell some of my own PERSONAL ITEMS
JUST DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR IT ALL ANYMORE

it kinda makes me sad, but if I'm not using it
maybe someone else can enjoy the items.

I know I enjoyed everything I have for many years.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your daily items, Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES !!
      It's gonna be great !!
      Thank you, Elizabeth, my friend.

      Delete
  2. Marsha,
    You know how much I love everything I've gotten from you!Beautiful leather hand bags that my girlfriends fall in love with! Men have even remarked about how beautifully made the hand bags are. The quality and workmanship has always be exceptional. I can't wait to see this sale!! XoXo, Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful shout-out, Angela! Thank you for the lovely comment. You know, almost no one returns anything to us. Handbags especially. Maybe 1 out of 100 and then it's usually about the size not working for the woman. xx's

      Delete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.