Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fashion Week NYC



for FALL 2017
the best of the best, in my opinion


hopefully, we will see this on one of the movie stars at the Oscar's
RALPH LAUREN



as I've mentioned in previoius posts, the "suit" is back, the longer length jacket/blazer


for the 1st time in decades there is NOTHING to talk about from 
Oscar de la Renta
the house has a new designer ( ??? ) whose collection takes a nose-dive as far away from the
Oscar client as possible.  Maybe they are looking for a YOUNG client, but at the price point
of Oscar's collections that is gong to be very difficult.



3.1 PHILLIP LIM
woo hoo, almost the entire collection is super !
notice through out all the collections THE SKIRTS ARE LONGER



THE ROW
Mary Kate & Ashley

RED 

+

now on to LONDON

I love all of my readers so much...
I've been feeling alone for a few weeks,
& each time I receive a comment or email from one of you it makes me smile.

smiles are great !!!
thank you !!

Photobucket