Tuesday, February 21, 2017

London Fashion Week Fall


ROKSANDA

I have a few of her pieces, which I love, beginning with an
outfit for the Kentucky Derby a few years ago.

this outfit just sings to me !
I love the billowing skirt with the constructed jacket.
even the colors seem perfect, although unexpected.
remembering this collection of for FALL/WINTER 2017,
we've ONLY seen maxi skirts so far, both in NYC & London.
so, all you petite ladies (short) think about wearing this length just about at your ankle,
then you're elongated & won't look like you're "standing in a hole" as one of my 5' tall
friends says.



the beautiful colors together



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Have to admit I'm not familiar with this designer - but I certainly love these designs and color ways. Hey, I'm a neutral gal so that means a lot coming from me!!!!
    Thank God I'm tall - I love long skirts so will look forward to next Fall/Winter!
    Hugs- Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I come back I want to be 6ft tall, like one of my daughters , all these would look fabulous on her not on my 5ft3 frame!!,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, each of them mean so much to me. After all, the interaction is the reason we blog. xx's