Wednesday, March 8, 2017

In LOVE with this skirt !!!

OK, guys, you know when you find something you cannot live without?

well, for me, right now...it's this skirt !!

WORTH New York
my new position as a Worth Stylist !!!!

the skirt also comes in a coffee color, it's just as beautiful
$498.00
ships May 31st
your credit card is not charged until item ships.

let me know what size & I'll let you know if it's available,
size 0 already SOLD OUT.
2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16

splenderosa@gmail.com
713.679.1181
Worth New York:
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so happy YOU love it too. thank you, Lauren !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour chère amie,

    Une très jolie tenue. Cette jupe est ravissante.

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Martine, we love the same th9ings, I think !!

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS! I love the blue! WIsh I could get it ! XO to you Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bliss Bliss, thank you for commenting. This means so much to me.

      Delete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.