Friday, May 12, 2017

$99.00 RED LEATHER TOTE BAG - ONLY 1 AVAILABLE



perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Christmas Holidays, Valentine Day
I mean, WHO doesn't need a great red bag?

this one is Large, but not too large, not over-the-top large & not XL.
it has a removable leopard print bag inside,
a small wallet-sized removable envelope for credit cards, phone
& a shoulder strap

originally $250. this is the ONLY one I have left, so don't wait !!


Close-Up of Handles


 BELOW, THE RED COLOR SHOWS IN BOTTOM OF PIC






click link at top left sidebar to purchase

first come, first served

I'm selling off excess inventory, my dear readers, I simply MUST MAKE ROOM
for what comes next.

love love love





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love that shade of red!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.