Monday, May 1, 2017

Mansur Gavrel Bag - ONLY 1 Available


ladies, reality has settled in on me & now I fully
realize my life has changed...
I've moved into a highrise building and no longer have
ROOM for all my possessions, so finally I've reluctantly
decided "somethings have got to go"

SOLD

New, Never Used Mansur Gavriel Large Bucket Bag
genuine leather

Caramel Color
ONLY now $150.00

photos are all mine,
it's here ready to ship
only to the USA






Mansur Gavriel's cult-favorite bucket bag has been expertly made in Italy. 
Free from embellishments, this structured yet supple style 
has a  detachable zipped pouch for keeping smaller items secure. 
The vegetable-tanned leather is completely natural so it will wear beautifully over time.

front of bag showing shoulder strap


back of bag

showing the little carrier which comes with the bag
logo on carrier also


INTERIOR OF BAG
highly polished leather unique to Mansur Gavriel


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll take it! Will you get in touch with me, and we'll make arrangements for payment. How are you doing in your high rise home? What have you decided to edit from your collections, and what have you learned that you absolutely cannot part with? Lifting you in prayer this day of your new journey. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag. I could not agree with you more about down sizing. I just feel as if I do not need anymore things and I am purging left and right. Hope that you are well.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.