Monday, May 8, 2017

Oblong & Giant Square Silk Scarves 50% OFF



100% Genuine Mulberry Silk Scarves
(mulberry is the finest silk in the world, they tell me)


regular retail is about $295, I sold them for $95,
NOW $47.50

BLUE IS  SOLD OUT

 3'7" wide and 6' long

a perfect rectangle length, just so many ways they can be worn or used.
(I put them on my dining table too!)

 #1
ONLY 1  2   3  4 AVAILABLE





Leopard Print with Blue  SOLD OUT 

I have this same scarf in 
#2  PALE BEIGE 
#3 & BRIGHT YELLOW/GOLD
see below



#2
2 available

the border is the leopard print, the center is a solid color


#3
2 available





#4 PINKS/CORALS
the actual colors are a bit more vibrant in reality
the turquoise is a real turquoise
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE  SOLD OUT

#5
BEIGE FIELD of Contemporary Trees with Oranges, Bright Pink Border
1 AVAILABLE   SOLD OUT


#6
PINK PAISLEY BORDERS
with open field of pink flowers
1 AVAILABLE





#7
VanGogh Print 
Tans/Browns/Turquoise
1 Available  SOLD OUT



PLEASE
 take a close close look.
all the scarves are the same oblong length & size

imagine the size, 6' X 3.5'

originally $95.00 
NOW 1/2 PRICE @ $47.50
could easily retail at $295

payment link at top left sidebar to purchase, 
or we can take your credit card via phone or email

if the payment link takes you back to this blog it means the
item is SOLD OUT.

quantities listed are ALL WE HAVE,


splenderosa@gmail.com


to read about Mulberry silk go HERE



I'm trying to sell off my inventory (very large)
& move to the hill country of Texas,
where my daughter & family live
grandchild 3 1/2 years old !!
too too wonderful
+ I can have sheep, goats, horses, donkeys, etc.
& FLOWERS 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the first scarf!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.