Thursday, June 29, 2017

These Items Are IN THE STUDIO - Contents of My BOX of Style - Leave A Comment to Enter To WIN A BOX


 I'm revealing ONE of the 3 surprises included in THE BOX

a bar of this handmade especially-for-me Seashell Glycerin Soap


too good, isn't it !!







this beautiful caftan is IN
it is a beautiful semi-sheer, washable caftan, beach cover-up, loungewear,
or to pop over a sleeveless tee & jeans.

love love love it
retail value about $70.




& this is THE CANVAS BAG I'VE CHOSEN
we originally thought it would be BLACK, BUT WHEN I saw this one
I couldn't resist as it just goes with the Summer Blue/White Theme !!!




payment link for the box is top left sidebar
all details a few posts back
don't wait too long, we are almost fully subscribed,
as I'm only doing 40

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.