Sunday, June 25, 2017

This & That

if I were attending a gala or a formal party this summer this is the outfit I would wear !!!
I love every single thing about it...and it's affordable

Morava Sequined Sleeveless Gown with Ruffled Chiffon Overlay, Black

beautiful fluttery silk chiffon pop-over top that could be worn with other things,
but WHO DOESN'T NEED THIS SKIRT ???


& cruising the CALIFORNIA & PACIFIC NW COAST
something I could do over & over again
PRINCESS CRUISE LINE

Vancouver B.C city at dusk


Many cities around the world telling tourists not to come, and/or limiting visitors:

VENICE is one of them


check out the list of 15 places on CondeNast Traveler
HERE



my idea of heaven




my style
ok, here's a question for you guys:

I have a black screen similar to the one in the photo.
IF I move to the country can I use it ?

I think I'll have to re-do my furniture which is NOT child-proof, upholstered in very fine silk,
which already has a dog toenail tear in the sofa...:)'s
everything done in this beautiful gray/silver including big down pillows with bouillon fringe & tassels,
one tassel eater by a dog years ago :)'s

now, I want COMFORTABLE, INDESTRUCTABLE
because of my little grandchildren aged 2-9 and the dog(s).
of course, my little Maltese isn't the problem, it's the houseguest dogs.

what would you do?


oh, and one other thing:

I'm purchasing many PILLOW COVERS FOR FALL,
including ikat & kilim designs, all work well together
because I couldn't ever BUY JUST ONE.

would any of you be interested in this look,
or designs?
all well-priced.

goodness, I was at Tuesday Morning the other day,
and their pillows are MORE than mine.
seriously?

xx's
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.