Saturday, July 8, 2017

Saturday Morning with My Maltese, Bono, the Rockstar Dog.....

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE DIFFERENT "PAGES" JUST UNDER
THE BLACK LADY ILLUSTRATION
PILLOW COVERS, THE SPLENDEROSA BOX OF STYLE





this is one of Bono's cousins, I think.
beautiful baby
johnnyslittleanimalblog:
“  18 Sweet Doggos Who Are The Best Car Passengers Ever
If only all car rides were this cute.  18 Adorable Puppy Passengers Who Make Your Commute Way More Bearable...

Al Pacino, during the filming of the first "Godfather"
goodness, do you think I've aged the same in all these years.
I mean, I think I'm still 27 !!



new puppy for one of my friends,
his name is "Ned" my late husband's name.
too sweet....



well, the ink is dry on the contract for the house in Wimberley,
it's definite, I'm moving !!!

now, the daunting job ahead of me...packing packing packing !!!

& THROWING THINGS AWAY

this is the hardest part, don't you think?

the house backs up to a long fairway of the golf course, so it looks like I live on acres
of beautiful green property.
the fairway is actually pretty far away, don't know where the "rough" ends,
but, clearly I can have flowers !!!

we have to put up some kind of pretty fencing so my little dog can go outside on his own,
what a wonderful relief as I've been walking him 4X a day for 2 1/2 years.

I'm trying to sell much of my jewelry & handbag inventory here in Houston,
and some (most!) of my beautiful designer clothes.
my life is changing and I don't see myself going to galas any longer,
even if I meet someone...we all seem to think "been there, don't that!"

the clothes!  oh, how sad to part with that part of my life,
but that part of my life is over.  so.

another chapter, new beginnings, new surroundings, new friends !!!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you are excited about your new chapter. I do understand though, it seems when we moved here, we really changed how we lived but, SURPRISE, it is better!!!! There are things I wish I could change about the house but it is fine, I am adjusting. I can't believe it will be 5 years in Oct. that we moved here!!!!!!!!!!! VERY hard to believe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.