Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Summer Needs


remember, the SPLENDEROSA BOX OF STYLE MAY BE SEEN
BY CLICKING ABOVE,  under
 the black hat lady illustration. a separate page will open up showing all the contents,
we only have a few left until we're SOLD OUT !!

*******************************************************************************



so I know all of you have a white, red, blue, yellow or another color
LINEN DRESS
for our quintessential summer frock

well, NOW you MUST HAVE

a TASSEL EARRING
&
these are BEADED TASSELS,
not threads.
2.75" long from ear hook


$29.00
each pair

all in stock & ready to ship today

payment link at top left sidebar

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.