Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bouquets

Stunning Wedding Bouquet - Photo: Kindred


Stunning Wedding Bouquet - Jennifer Van Son Photography

noticing how the brides are choosing larger bouquets, 
leafy bouquets, gathered bouquets,
which I'm loving very much !!!
love the "free" feeling it gives.



& then there's this cake !!!




did you know there's a direct correlation between flowers 
& one's mood ???

yep, it's true.

but us girls always knew this, didn't we ????

though it's still very HOT in Houston, the vacationers have
returned home, some of the kids are beginning school
already, and the shops are FILLED, FILLED with
FALL CLOTHES.

also seeing lots of flower prints in these clothes too,
thank you to Lanvin seasons past, and now
to GUCCI. 
everything Gucci is doing is floral for FALL.

me, I have a date tonight !!!!!!
a widower, age appropriate, he lives in Houston.

it'll probably take me the rest of the day to get ready !!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Marsha - I hope you have a lovely time on your date! I laughed at your last sentence...

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.