Monday, August 14, 2017

Marsha's Making Jewelry Again

1st up,
a stretchable bracelet
large center stone of Turquoise surrounded by Pave CZ's,
faceted Turquoise Rondelles make up the bracelet.

will fit anyone

$85.00
free shipping

one only
please email
splenderosa@gmail.com
to purchase









I did this because I have a VAST INVENTORY of un-used stones, just sitting
around taking up space.
all it takes is something that peaks our interest and an IDEA springs forth.

while shopping the other day I saw some stretchable bracelets
at Neiman-Marcus costing almost $200.
some, at other retailers, were MORE.

so I thought I would see if I still have a bit of craftsman in myself.

gathered up the center stone, 
some beads and actually had to go to the
bead shop to get elastic string.  

never had worked with it before,
then watched a couple of YouTube videos on how to tie them off
and secure them, 
and then, I just started the project.

PLEASE let me know what you think.
about SIZE OF STONES
the sparkles
the actual piece of jewelry

would love to read your thoughts !!!




2 comments:


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.