Monday, September 25, 2017

FALL 2017 LUXURY BOX OF STYLE



Splenderosa's
2017 Fall Box of Luxury
will contain:
8 lovely items curated by Marsha



1.
Large, 2 Ply Genuine Pashmina
96.5" long x 45" wide
made of the ultimate sheep wool

retail value $198

PC_03
I wear my pashminas over my coat when it's really COLD








2.
18" Strand Freshwater Cultured Baroque Pearls
approximately 10mm
in it's own box






3.
 Kristy Woodson Harvey's 
Newest Book
"SLIGHTLY SOUTH OF SIMPLE"
given to us by Kristy herself !!!

isn't this just completely awesome of Kristy?
it's the way of us bloggers, each one of us tries to help our
buddies.  

priceless 




4.
Vintage Vogue Magazine Cover
covers will vary, dependent upon availability
11" x 15" suitable for framing



Vintage-Print-of-VOGUE-Magazine-Cover-JULY-15-1927-Summer-Sports-Tennis
















then some major girl stuff:

5. Mario Badescu Cult Favorite
& something I, personally, LOVE.
it's on my dressing table, in my carry-on,
I use it every single day to spray my face once all my
makeup is applied.

Rose Spray for the Face
simply awesome
travel size, 2 oz




6. Sephora Pot of Night-time Facial Gel 
enough for about 1 week of use

these gels become watery & creamy when applied
you will receive the "ORCHIDEE"
as this one received 100% favorable reviews





7.

Creme MAKE-UP, BRONZER & CONCEALER 
15 colors in a great traveling BOX
with brush



M02617g03

8.
100 %  Silk Washable Puffy Sleeping Mask 
brilliant for travelling








combined retail value of contents about $450.00
curated by me to make a brilliant collection of not only
beautiful items, but useful items as well.


I learned so much in doing the 1st Box of Style.

leading me to make many changes/revisions/improvements,
it makes me happy to say !!!

the products are MORE LUXURIOUS

the packaging will be top drawer, 
you will think you're unwrapping a GIFT,

contents box will then be placed in a mailing box.

I will be sending a box to My Subscription Addiction
HERE
for their candid review online. it seems they are the
go-to resource for this type of thing. They will receive
their box BEFORE anyone else as they have a large lead time

for reviews to be posted.



of course, there is a limited number of boxes to be sold,
so don't wait 


payment link at top left sidebar
$150.00

or you may purchase any of these items
separately,

email us for the price.

splenderosa@gmail.com


shipping 2nd week in October

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.