Thursday, October 19, 2017

Layers to LOVE

& Other Stories Wool & Mohair Blend Long Coat, Striped Dress and High Shaft Leather Boots

& of course,
DOGS !!!

just a quick note, I went to a style trend symposium yesterday,
and was informed the COLOR of the season is this
FOREST GREEN of the coat above.

showing it paired with NAVY BLUE was 
SO NEW-LOOKING to me,
as I've always be a monochromatic girl.
but I loved it!


the image below is wonderful for our young girls,
but TAKE FROM THIS the BRIGHT BOOTIE.
no, not with the white socks,
but tights,
& voila, we have a splendid look for almost any age.

& Other Stories Boiled Wool Jumper, Turtleneck Top, Frill Leather Skirt and Neon Sock Boots



& this one below
IT'S ALL ABOUT VELVET this season.
I know we all have MANY ITEMS IN THE CLOSET IN VELVET.
get them out, brush them up, and WEAR IT !!
EVEN SHOES

& Other Stories Wool & Mohair Blend Long Coat, Striped Dress and High Shaft Leather Boots



& of course, I have all sorts of layering items for sale
PASHMINAS, RUANAS, SCARVES.
take a peek from the Page Links just under my header.
getting LOTS LOTS LOTS MORE IN EVERY DAY

FALL BOX OF LUXURY
will be shipped tomorrow, Friday 10/20

they are beautiful and I'm so proud of what I created for you guys 
8 lovely items, they can be ALL YOURS, or separated & given as gifts !!

& I'm wondering why I'm not getting comments like I used to get?
any ideas?

maybe it's my  content ???

1 comment:

  1. No it's definitely not your content! Your content remains as always --filled with beauty and inspiration ... But I've noticed a similar drop off in comments too. I think everyone is busy now, also splitting up their time with IG and Facebook .., it does seem different than it once was for bloggers Don't you think? Or maybe it's just me.
    But keep up your wonderful posts Marsha!
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.