Thursday, October 5, 2017

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL



that's what this tabletop is, isn't it?

simply beautiful.

polished wood, beautiful bowl centerpiece, candlelight,
sparkling crystal stems & a stack of plates.

beautifully elegant
 with a restrained sophisticated style.

I would say this is where I'm at, at this point
in my life, or I could admit the truth
that I absolutely do not have the time
nor the help I used to have to take hours
creating something splendid.

and once I looked at this,
I knew it was OK.

so restrained elegant sophisticated beautiful
still works doesn't it?

please click on the PAGE LINKS
beneath my header to locate our
merchandise,
all wonderful, all wonderfully priced !!






3 comments:

Katie Clooney said...

Positively beautiful! Hope your Thursday is too!

Masonava said...

I wanted to say that I have loved this blog.Very informative post with lots of information included in the posting.
You have made some really good points here ! You might also be interested to know more about generating more leads and getting the right intelligence to engage prospects.E-Health Care Lists implements new lead gen ideas and strategies for generating more leads and targeting the right leads and accounts.E-Health Care Lists is one of the global suppliers of healthcare mailing list & email list.Marketing to the healthcare industry, reaching the doctors and other healthcare decision makers is often an impossibletask.Please refer to
Occupational Health & Safety Services Mailing list & Email list

Rié Moratto said...

Gorgeous and timeless setting! So often table settings are over stylized, this is just perfect! xx Rié