Saturday, November 25, 2017

25% OFF EVERYTHING + Christmas Inspiration

please click on the PAGE LINKS above to view our merchandise.
EVERYTHING IS  25% OFF
until Monday morning
******************************************************

diary of Christmas photos,
you'll see 1 beautiful image each day until Dec. 25th.
beginning with this one...


this photo especially appeals to me today as I am so in love with the countryside.

AND all the animals in the countryside.

I mean, I actually SMILE when I see those lovely innocent creatures.

Related image

as you know, I went for Thanksgiving Luncheon with one of my girlfriends who happens to be a
member of one of our country clubs.
it was simply breathtaking, to say the least.
about 1 Billion Fresh Roses were the FEAST for me.

there were several enormous & beautiful buffet stations
depending on the type of food.
I started with the seafood simply because it was so
spectacular in appearance.

but, I have to admit:
I LOVE CORNBREAD DRESSING !!

I LOVE it.
with fresh home-made Cranberry Sauce.

diet begins ??????
'cause, my friends, this time I really need to diet,
this is not a drill.

if I get brave enough I might post my weight each day while I'm on the eternal quest.

hope you're having lots of fun with friends & family,
eating leftovers and getting in the
SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS


this lush huge square scarf is available in the shop,
listed in 
LUSH SCARVES & REVERSIBLE MUFFLER
just under my NEW HEADER

140x140cm Za winter acrylic cashmere tartan plaid scarf brand blanket shawl designer pashmina wrap stole for Lady Women Girl







2 comments:

  1. Marsha,

    I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! Your Thanksgiving day sounds wonderful! Love your beautiful Christmas images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreaths with a simple white ribbon!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.