Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Comparison Shopping + 25% OFF EVERYTHING



Image result for photo 25% OFF



just thought you guys would like to know that GUMPS
has the above DEER PILLOW for sale for $128.00
currently SOLD OUT 
find it HERE



& the one below is at MACY'S
a Martha Stewart Deer Pillow
for $80
a black & white deer?
seriously, who wants a black & white deer pillow?






if you LIKE deer pillow covers,  
I would definitely hop over to see MY DEER PILLOW COVERS
found above on the PAGE LINKS JUST UNDER
MY HEADER
@ $35.00, they are a REAL BARGAIN

+++++
they are WONDERFUL
12-15 different styles 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Unbelievable isn't it?

we're offering you 25% off every single item 
found on our PAGE LINKS just above.

just copy & paste the item or items and send an email to me
at
splenderosa@gmail.com

we'll send you a PayPal invoice reflecting the 25% OFF

1 comment:

  1. HI Marsha,

    Your pillows are just wonderful! Who doesn't love a deer pillow? I have to have at least one for my husband's favorite chair! Amazing that you're able to offer these fantastic pillow's at such a bargain!

    I have grown to recognize that you have an uncanny sense of fashion and have cultivated such excellent connections over time that only you could manage these miracles!

    Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day was filled with fun and family blessings.
    Warmest wishes,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.