Thursday, November 30, 2017

Our Beautiful Shawls, In Stock Ready to Ship $75.00 100% Pashmina Wool

Genuine Pashmina Wool Shawl
2-Ply
Extra Large
almost 100" long X 43.3 " wide

$75.00 each
payment link on left sidebag
an amazing buy, great gift items for almost any female on the list,
I could NOT travel without one of these.



#1 


PC_01
PC_09


#2
PC_05

PC_01


#3
PC_07


#4
PC_09
PC_13


#5
aeProduct.getSubject()

aeProduct.getSubject()


#6


PC_05

#7

beautiful 100% wool long scarf, very luxurious and totally cool, not a bit itchy.
this piece didn't photograph well, the RED is a bright Christmas RED & the leopard print is
not blurry, but very striking, and the TURQUOISE highlights are beautiful.
I've been using this one already.
75" x  25"

 Women Wool Scarf brand fashion printing Leopard Twill soft patchwork Warm Winter Scarves and shawl Female big size190cm*63cm
aeProduct.getSubject()


3 comments:

  1. That first scarf is amazing!! Love the Christmas music!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I am a scarf girl all winter long and these are exquisite and super well priced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the new Christmas header! These scarves are gorgeous! You have such beautiful style. I sure enjoy following you on Instagram! Everything is just beautiful and delightful.

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.