Friday, May 18, 2018

La La Land MEMORIAL DAY SALE Girl's Apparel

ok, ladies, I have completely stocked up for Spring/Summer

and here it is now, time for me to order for Fall/Winter.

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU !!

SALE



clickable icon on top left sidebar will take you to 

THE LA LA LAND SHOP

please choose what you would like from the existing inventory

send me an email

splenderosa@gmail.com

& I will give you 30% OFF each & every style we have in stock,
& then send you a PayPal invoice.

if you do not use PayPal, we accept all credit cards
through our own system.

just let me know what you prefer.

this is a FRIENDS & FAMILY Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.