Friday, June 8, 2018

In Stock Now


























hi everyone, just back from a quick trip to the hill country of Texas,
and am so happy to tell you that both of these 
BEST SELLING DRESSES

are now back in stock and ready to ship !!

click on the LaLaLand icon at top of the left sidebar to be taken to the shop.  they are 100% Cotton T-Shirt Dresses.



ALSO, big news for me to share with you:

LaLaLand just received a nice order from one of Houston's iconic stores with 2 shops
here in town.  

we will be reaching out to other Texas children's boutiques next week.

I am just so gratified, as the collection took me 1 year to design and create.




No comments:

Post a Comment


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.