Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Vegan Dinner, Ladies

Zucchini Fritter Gyros


Zucchini Fritters are the base of this beautiful presentation

I'll definitely make this, I love the look of it and the
crispiness of the Zucchini Fritters

recipe here

I've given up all meat and dairy, as some of you may know.
Don't miss it one bit.

there are so many alternatives, good alternatives,
that it hasn't felt like I'm doing without.

I don't bake at all anymore, so even giving up MILK has
been easy.  Not certain if Soy Milk works in recipes?

chicken and fish
& tons of veggies,
soy yoghurts, and butters are ACTUALLY GOOD.

the inhumane practice we humans have developed just so
we can EAT is disgusting.

an animal loses it's life so WE CAN EAT ?!

just for me, try it for a couple of days, and you'll see it's not bad at all.

Think about the beautiful little lambs, sheep, cows, calves in our friends.  Do we really want to eat one of those?

& the fact that Mama Cows have their babies taken away from them so WE can have MILK is insane.
Then we kill the little babies and call it VEAL ?!

not for me any longer
& I'd just like  you to take a couple days off of meat & dairy just to see that it's not that difficult to do, and that you'll feel  better about it.

xx's

3 comments:

  1. Bravo!!! This is wonderful! I, too, am converting to a vegan diet, and as someone who suffers from thyroid cancer, this is probably the best thing I have ever done for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped eating meat and poultry 40 years ago Marsha!
    Do eat fish and dairy. Try to keep the latter to minimum, but could never give up real cheese!

    The zucchini fritters look amazingly yummy - I must try them in place of black bean burgers on my summertime grill.

    Stay cool - I'm heading north next week where, hopefully, I will escape from these awfully high NC temps!

    Mary -

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next time I make it to Houston this will be on my list!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.