Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bonjour, Happiness

A delightful little snippet of a book,
written by an American woman with French ancestry.

Explaining her observations of aging...
the differences between the French values and the American ones.

Witty, caustic, sensible, and quite correct in her assumptions.



Mostly important to women as they enter their 50's & beyond.
About how intellect, experience, wit, charm & life well-lived
are so much more important than what we see in the mirror. 
Attributes so much more important in making life worth living at every age.

A great gift for a mother, aunt, sister or friend.



Welcome to my new followers !!
I appreciate each of my friends/followers so very much.

I work very hard to produce interesting content for
these pages so, hopefully, my girlfriends will enjoy
each post.


Tomorrow, tear stains on white dogs...
how to remedy this correctly.


xx's







Photobucket



9 comments:

  1. Marsha this sounds like a great book, can't wait to read it!

    Hugs & kisses from Rio!
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha!! Wonerful as always! I will have to read this!

    Come and enter my new Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check this out! Hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend honey!

    I'm having an amazing giveaway! I'd love you to check it out and enter to win. Stop by and see. Have a great day! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this sounds like a wonderful read you keep a great blog, keep it up!! Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds very interesting. Will have to check it out. I certainly agree with the premise!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "More important than what we see in the mirror" you should worry - your are a gorgeous lady if that's your profile picture!
    Dianne
    OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. To Yonks, yes it is a pic of me posted on my profile. But, no matter how we look we're not immune to huge insecurities about our appearance. I think Elizabeth Taylor thought this, can you even imagine? At this point in my life I've discovered it's really OK to be a complete head-to-toe mess sometimes...and, egads, you should see me when I'm creating the jewelry. But, thank you thank you thank you for the lovely compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a delightful book. Will have to check it out!.
    Hope your weekend was beautiful!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am intrigued....in fact going to Borders to day to pick something up for my son will check it out.....looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete


Please know how much I value your comments. I read every single one and do hope you will take the time to leave your thoughts. I think InstaGram with the Emojis have taken a lot away from blogging, but I love IG too.